One Metro Center is one of Washington, DC’s true “Lifestyle Buildings” by providing an unparalleled tenant environment enhanced by numerous on-site amenities such as:
- An expansive rooftop terrace equipped with trellises, furniture, internet connectivity and outstanding views of the U.S. Capitol and the Washington Monument
- Fully equipped fitness center
- An impressive six-story, 5,000 square foot stone and glass atrium providing its occupants eight sides of glass. The expansive stone and glass atrium provides abundant natural light and creates a pleasant, open work environment with internet connectivity
- Executive valet parking service
One Metro Center is directly connected to the Metro Center Metrorail station, the most advantageous Metrorail station in Washington, DC and the epicenter of the 101-mile regional rapid rail system. The direct shuttle elevator to the Metro Center Metrorail station provides access to the convergence of the three most traveled Metrorail lines (Red, Blue and Orange Lines). The property’s convenient location further enhances each tenants experience in the property:
- Several of DC’s landmark hotels and restaurants line the streets surrounding One Metro Center. These historic, luxury hotels include the W Hotel and the Willard InterContinental.
- Also located two blocks from CityCenter, a short walk to the Verizon Center, the Washington Convention Center, Gallery Place shops and restaurants.
Synonymous with financial, political and media power, One Metro Center occupies a well-known address due to its prominent location:
- Two blocks east of the White House
- Two blocks to the west sits the Treasury Department
- To the south, tenants have access to the Department of Commerce and Ronald Reagan Building